It's been 7 months since I seriously started making things happen started planning a boudoir portfolio shoot, set up a blog and built a website. It's been 7 months of hard work as I'm one of those girls (and I know many other photographers are the same) that I'm building my plans while I still have to perform in my full-time job as well. My website launched a week ago and I wanted to dedicate a blog post to this step because it could have not happened without all the support around me (there's a LOT of you) and I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all who:
- forgave me for being locked away with my laptop
- listened when all I could talk about is my plans and dreams
- proof-read the copy of the site and gave suggestions what to change
- looked at the site in its different stages and gave me feedback on it
- understood why I'm not going out
- helped me with all the IT part and design I have no clue about...
And the best part of it all? On the very same week, my submission to the Boudoir International referral site has been accepted and I am now the VERY FIRST AUSTRALIA BASED boudoir photography studio who is
I kinda wanna throw a big party for you all but I think that has to wait a little while - I'd like to assure you though; you will not be forgotten off the guest list ;)
And for those who missed the launch of the site:
Enjoy and Stay Beautiful!